About ServiceMaster Clean in Sacramento, CA
Our janitorial cleaners are happy to serve their communities
For more than 65 years, ServiceMaster Clean has consistently gone above and beyond the cleaning expectations of our customers to deliver high-quality services they can rely on. Behind our commitment to excellence are five key characteristics that define who we are and what makes us stand out from other cleaning services.
We Are Experts
We dominate the industry in scale and scope with an adaptable, extensive network that consistently delivers exceptional results.
We Are Committed
Everything we do is guided by our customers and their needs.
We are Complete
We engage in proactive behavior to provide exceptional cleaning every time.
We Are Driven
We strive to pursue the highest standards and continuously improve in all aspects of our business.
We Are Steadfast
We are here for the long haul. Our goal is to provide consistent service to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
From the first conversation to project completion, our priority is your satisfaction.
Our job isn’t done until it’s done right. When you work with us, you’ll have a dedicated supervisor for 24/7 communication to address your needs. And to ensure we always deliver on what we say, we use the Tell ServiceMaster program to survey our customers after every job. The results are used to improve our service, provide ongoing training for our employees and ensure that customers are fully satisfied with the work we performed.
Our ServiceMaster Clean process ensures the expert results.
As an expert cleaning service provider, we consider ourselves to be an extension of your business operation. That’s why we’re committed to ensuring customer satisfaction every step of the way. Along with regularly monitoring our progress and communicating with our customers to align on cleaning goals, we deliver a higher level of cleaning services by using superior standards that go above and beyond our customers’ expectations. Some standards we use to ensure the best cleaning results include:
- Using documented inspection system for quality control
- Using an electronic time keeping system to ensure buildings are properly cleaned in a timely manner
- Using best practices set forth by leading governmental organizations to clean and disinfect
- Using proven processes and techniques to deliver the highest standard of clean
- Providing ongoing training to ensure our staff always follows the latest cleaning best practices
Local cleaners are happy to serve their communities.
Each of our franchise businesses is locally owned and operated, ensuring that 100 percent of our staff lives in each community we serve. With a commitment to delivering the highest standards of clean, we’re proud to help make the businesses and homes in our neighborhoods shine.
Experts in creating experts
For more than 65 years, we’ve provided our employees with the knowledge, tools, and processes they need to become experts in the cleaning industry. Located in Memphis, Tennessee, our training facility features 20,000 square feet full of state-of-the-art equipment to provide comprehensive training for new employees, as well as ongoing training for both franchise owners and employees.
Our services are recognized by the industry for excellence and innovation.
- We consistently maintain industry-leading NPS (Net Promoter Score) ratings reflecting our expert services.
- We own the patent for our proprietary Capture and Removal Cleaning system that ranks among the most efficient and effective cleaning processes available today.
- 2013 – Named as a Top Military Friendly Franchise by GI Jobs Magazine
- 2013 – Featured in the Franchise 500® list as one of the top franchises
- 2012 – Named as a Top Global Franchise by Franchise Direct
- 2012 – Named as one of the Top Franchises for Minorities by USA Today
- 2012 – Ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of America’s Top Global Franchises
- 2012 – Ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the Top Homebased Franchises
- 2012 – Ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the Top Low-Cost Franchises